These 140gm Choc Fudge Brownie & Buttercream Vanilla candles are vary carefully hand weighed and hand poured.
Outrageously rich bittersweet chocolate and a touch of cream blend perfectly with our mouthwatering chocolate fudge fragrance oil.
Delightfully sweet and rich with freshly churned butter layered with dark vanilla bean and a hint of star anise.
Top Notes: Lemon, Orange -> Buttermilk, Star Anise
Middle Notes: Dark Chocolate, Tonka Bean -> Coconut, Heliotrope
Base Notes: Vanilla, Hazelnut -> Musk, Vanilla
FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND OVER $60
Candle Specs: 9cm tall with lid on X 7cm wide hexagonal glass. 140gm of 100% soy wax. Weight with glass jar: 320gm with Lid.
Candle Burn time: 30 hours
- When you light your candle for the first time, always allow the wax to burn so that it melts across the entire surface to the edges and pools to the edges of the container.
- Try to ensure that your wick is always kept to 5mm long at all times.
- Try to avoid burning candles for more than three hours in one sitting.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Follow the 2-foot rule – don’t place a burning candle within two feet of clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
- Keep lit candles away from draughts, ceiling fans and any air currents. Any form of air current can cause uneven burning, smoking, diminish the scent throw and even decrease the burn time.
- Trim the wick to 5mm each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- Always read and follow manufacturers’ directions for use and safety, and extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
- Place burning candles at least 10cm apart from one another.
- A burning candle should not be used as a nightlight.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Do not burn the candle if the container is cracked, chipped, scratched or damaged in any way.
- If the candle flame is burning correctly, it should be constant (not flickering), teardrop shaped and upright.
- We only use 100% natural soy wax, We do not use cheap candle wax blends to save money. Soy wax is the perfect choice of candle base as it has the capability of handling high fragrance load and burns incredibly clean.
- We source the highest quality fragrances we can find and test them ourselves regularly to ensure they smell amazing. Soy candles can only handle so much fragrance and we always use the maximum amount possible, and quite often a little more to ensure as much scent can be given off as possible.
- We use 100% natural cotton wicks which contain no lead or anything harmful at all.
- In some cases you may notice some white lines on the outside of the candle. This is known as frosting and is very common with soy candles, it comes from the candle cooling at different rates. We work very hard to keep this from happening by controlling melting / fragrance loading / pouring & jar setting temperatures. We work hard after to correct these if they appear. Please note that this has no effect on the candle performance whatsoever.
- In some cases you may notice some wet spots on the top of the candle. This is known as sweating. This happens with soy candles when a lot of fragrance is added, this is something we do to ensure our candles are as strongly scented as they can be. This does not affect the candle performance at all.